Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Diary, 24th August

It has come to my attention that Babbage is a place where nearly all citizens are armed in some fashion on a day-to-day basis. As a pacifist I find it ... unsettling to think of arming myself, but as a woman alone with interests to protect I do believe it is time I consider some form of defense.

But what form should that defense take? In general I detest firearms, though they are perphas the easiest weapons to conceal and operate. The idea of wielding a katana makes me fear for my own limbs. And walking around with a bow slung over my shoulder just will not do - my sense of style recoils at the idea.

So what form of weapon shall I take up? Or shall I continue to rely on my wits to avoid unpleasant people and unpleasant scenes?

((OOC: I'd like to hear about your weapons and why you like them! It is time Grace began training in something at least.))

No comments:

Post a Comment